Thursday, April 1, 2010

a different kind of handsome.

Old man handsome.
I'll never understand it.
How can you be attracted to an old man? And yet many of us are. (Yes I used the term 'us') I don't understand how it works, does it mean he used to be handsome and you can image it or he is handsome now but he is so old? Lots of people like to use George Clooney as an example of this old man handsome but personally I don't think he is that attractive although I can see where people would think that. Or maybe old man handsome means that if you were your mother you would have loved him when you were younger or possibly that your mother really does love him, secretly. I just don't understand, and yet I do. It's a foggy part of my brain.

So, is there anyone in particular you think is old man handsome?
Please comment.

10 comments:

johanna said...

Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman,and Robert Downey Jr. I would say Brad Pitt...but he has an unattractive, scraggly, Pirate beard.

miss mandi said...

russ mayo.
mr. newman?
what?

Anonymous said...

Mr. newman.
i've always had a crush on him.

cai.hay said...

Mandi Call. Yes, russ mayo for sure. I enjoy him a whole lot.
Anonymous, I've never been attracted to Newman but I can see where you get that.

meg. said...

mr. deans.
oh my sugar tart, mr. deans.

christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
johanna said...

Russ Mayo is orange, I think he fake bakes...Bojo for sure!

cai.hay said...

he is not orange!! He is just red because he gets nervous a lot.

cai.hay said...

he is not orange!! He is just red because he gets nervous a lot.

miss mandi said...

he is red because of chef anthony.
we love him.
they will get married.