Wednesday, May 5, 2010

'Consider yourself beheaded, pretty lass.' -megan.

When Megan and I get delusional at night, it makes for some prime texting conversations.

"You dance like a horse. it's a good thing. I'm a horse whisperer and I know they like to dance."

"First. You are not a horse whisperer. Remember when I almost got eaten by a horse? Rude. Second, they do not like to dance. Bullseye does not dance. Horses in cowboy movies do not dance. Third, I am extrememly afraid of horses dancing. We would probably all die. Fourth. Doesn't that snail live by your computer?"

"horse dancing is a beautiful art. Threaten my horse whispering skills one more time and I'll do a horse dance all over your face. And yes, that snail lives on my desk light. it's happy there."

"horses do not dance. Except for maybe Mr. Ed who can talk, because he probably has super horse powers. I'm a horse yeller and I will yell at those horses to eat your face like an apple."

"you are a horse. I love you. goodnight."

Also, sometimes she thinks she is eve and doesn't have to wear pants.
Megan. pants are necessary when at school.

We visit Chef Anthony during radio and talk about her and russ' relationship. She confides things in us. We like her.

Kendra leaves for Africa today. How awful. Last night it took me about 15 minutes to leave her house. Finally, i quick like a bandaid ran out the door and got into my car, resisting the urge to go back for one more kendra hug.

Off with their heads is a common statement in our lives.

Taylor Swift is such a babe.

Jessica Simpson's price of beauty ended. What a lovely show. I'm looking forward to next season.

I miss make it or break it.

I REALLY miss Fantasy Factory! When is it going to be on?!? it's been like two years!!!

My favorite part about People.com is reading the 10 best celeb quotes. They are hysterical.

Mandi wears black jumpsuits and makes my day.

How is Jessica Simpson addicted to nicorette gum when she doesn't even smoke? Imbicile. It's ok. I still like you.
If it weren't so off-putting for my coworkers, I'd wear my flannel, one-piece, Hannah Montana pajamas, like, ALL. THE. TIME."

"If it weren't so off-putting for my coworkers, I'd wear my flannel, one-piece, Hannah Montana pajamas, like, ALL. THE. TIME."
Ryan Reynolds said that.

What makes scarlett Johansen feel pretty you ask? "Red lipstick and sandwiches."

CRT testing. merhhhh.

I love the holy cow boutique. so much.
I especially love love love their pretzels and cinammon buns. mmmmm.

Young Children sometimes make me want to barf.

I like baby elliot. I like him a lot.

0 comments: