Wednesday, June 30, 2010

"if thats his head and that is his shoulders than what are you elbowing?"

P-town.
It does good things for me.
I love those ladies.

Secrets; one republic.

So you think you can dance.
Alex and Twitch.
AMAZING!!!!!!

Guess who will be in Salt Lake this Friday?
Christopher Drama Paff.
I'm in love with him.
Jenna and I are planning to go to the meet and greet.

I'll ask him for an autograph for my brother on his mission in california, he will then ask me about missions and I will tell him. I will convert him and we will be married. No big deal.
Except....
WHAT DOES ONE WEAR WHEN MEETING THE LOVE OF THEIR LIFE?!?!?!?
His shirt? No because it's mens. He will know. We don't want him to think I'm a cross dresser...
Now what?!
Someone help me!

Free Victoria Secret things are nice.

We're nerds. We read a lot. I like it.
"nerds need love too."
I want this shirt from XXI
I love that place.

I need a haircut, I have a mullet. It's gotta stop.

Taryn sometimes tells really great stories.
I like them.

I don't have much else to say.
But, I am FREAKING excited about meeting Drama.
Probably I will barf.
Or hyperventilate.
Or both.
Or cry.
Or faint.
I'm just that cool.

0 comments: