Friday, June 18, 2010

Kim Possible.

Such a great show.
Let's talk about it for a second.

I've always thought it was clever that her last name is Possible and Ron's last name is Stopable. Does anyone else think that is funny?

I love that Kim and Ron fall in love. But seriously, who didn't see it coming? I certainly did. They are perfect for each other. Typical television romance. Like the Hannah Montana song, 'if we were a movie, you'd be the right guy and I'd be the best friend.' Love them together.

Can we please just chat about her belly shirts? What is that even about? I've never understood that. No matter what she is doing, she is wearing a belly shirt. It's odd.

Wade.
What is that guy even about?
Someone who just sits on the computer all day?
They've never even met him. Don't you think that is rather sketch? I do.


I rather enjoy Kim Possible.
It was on tv the other day.
I watched it.
It brought upon this post.

0 comments: