Sunday, July 11, 2010

They're the coolest. Don't try to deny it.

Well.
Incase you were wondering, my nephews and niece are the coolest.
Lemme tell you about them.

Gabe.
He's 9, the oldest grandchild. But actually, he is my stepnephew. This child is so smart! He loves anything electronic! He is so good with Dillon, and Dillon just LOVES him. Although we don't get to see him very often, I love this kid.

Max.
He's 8 and already has such a strong testimony. He has 130 dollars saved up for his mission already! When he got babtized, he bore his testimony so strongly to his nonmember family members. He loves harry potter and video games and is super creative! And such a great older brother!!

Sam.
He's 6. This child ALWAYS keeps us laughing. He says the craziest things! He is the nephew I buttheads with the most, because he is rather sassy and likes to say things like I'm not the boss of him but I love love love him. He always is asking to play and I love it.

Brigham.
He's 4 and is such a sweetheart! If you get mad at him, he will instantly begin to cry because he feels bad. He is an amazing big brother to Mckell, always looking out for her and not getting mad when she hits him or bites him. He is always good to tell you you look pretty and other nice things.

Van.
He's 3. He is so funny without realizing it and he is always good to play with me and take my wedgie threats. He has such a cute little kid voice, but when you tell him to say lunch instead of wunch he tells you to weave him awone. I love playing with this little guy!

Mckell.
She's 2, almost 3 and such a little princess! She loves everything girly! She always wears dresses and has flowers in her hair. She is so much fun to play with, I love painting her nails and playing barbies with her! She is really sassy but also super sweet!

Dillon.
He's 1, almost 2 and what a crazy child he is! But he is hilarious! He gives the best hugs and kisses and has the cutest smile! He loves grandma and loves to play with her! He always tries to get you to play with him, especially the kitchen set! He is such a smart little boy!

Cal.
He's 6 weeks. I love love love holding this little guy. He loves to snuggle! And, he has only thrown up on me once, which i'd say is pretty good!

and to Molly and baby Rutter, I can't wait to meet them!

So, now that you know a little about them, go ahead and TRY to deny they aren't the coolest. You can't.

0 comments: