Thursday, August 12, 2010

finally.

You know those times when you are so excited you just giggle?
This is one of those times.
Do you know what monday brings?
The beginning of football season for us water angels.
I'm so excited I could, well... giggle.
(see what i did there?)
I'm so ready for;
the smell of tar and sweat.
heat.
awkward shirt tanlines.
watching football from the sidelines.
being with emily romney all day eryday.
meeting new people, boys actually.
new viking attire.
mr deans.
coach thomas. I have missed his oils and craziness.

viking pride.
get some.

3 comments:

sydnee said...

i tend to become a different person when i watch football

mardiiiii said...

coach thomas is in fact my brother
him and his oils
ha and i live with him
COME OVER ANYTIME
im sure he'd love to see you

Jenna said...

see what i did there?

love it.