Tuesday, September 28, 2010

heros.

lately i've been really impressed with these people:

Brother Pulham.
This guy is about 80, and goes walking every morning for about 3 miles or more, i'm sure.
He is the funniest guy you will ever meet in your entire life and he is adorable.
Tonight, he told me I'd make a good wife someday.
Him being at girls camp was hysterical, we taught him to be gangster and he danced.
He and his wife are obviously in love and the most adorable couple I have ever seen.
Plain and simple, he kills me. Always joking around.
He was my sunday school teacher when I was younger and we always had amazing classes.
I hope one day my husband will be as amazing as him.
I love that guy.

Austin Heder.
Not only is he a great football player & had a scholarship since junior year;
he is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet.
He always goes out of his way to say a special thank you to us at the end of the day;
and even in a crucial time of the game, when i went in the huddle for a time out,
he thanked me graciously.

Aaron Smith.
He's my brother, married to my sister Courtney.
He always makes it a point to ask me how my life is going,
school, boys, anything. He's always concerned about it.
He always offers for me to hang out over there when I need to just chill.
He often reminds me I can talk to him about anything, anytime.
I'm so grateful he has married into my family.
He is a great guy.

0 comments: