Monday, September 6, 2010

I want to be one of those moms that...

goes to each and every game, dance recital, and competition; sporting a shirt with their name on it. (also, i feel bedazzling would be appropriate.)
all their friends love.
constantly has delcious treats for my children and their friends.
that could pass as a sister.
cooks breakfast every morning for their kids.
leaves notes in their lunches.
will do kind things sporatically.
they can always rely on to be there for them.
will embarrass them, but only when necessary.
can be trusted with secrets.

4 comments:

Court J said...

I want to be that same mom!
The cool mom.
But still the mom my kids respect.
They know I'll be there whenever they need me
and can tell me anything!
We can work on being these mommies together!!

But first we need to find husbands. And we also need to finish school!

meg. said...

that's my mom.

Jenna said...

i think i will be doing a wednesday 13 about how i wanna be when i am a mom! :) love you sister. thanks for tonight it was fun!

sydnee said...

my mom. to a T.