Tuesday, September 28, 2010

it's in the name.

Once, this crazy guy in tights wrote this.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet".

so what's in a name?
Cailey:
The name Kaylee is a baby girl name. The name Kaylee comes from the English origin. In English The meaning of the name Kaylee is: Variant of Katherine. 'Pure. ' Variant of Kay and Kayla 'keeper of the keys; pure. '.
what ever that means...

although my name is hard to shorten, it's been done.
sometimes i get called things like,
caihay
cai
caiboo
caileyboo
cpuppy
baby c

if i had these professions i would call myself this:
rapper: baby c
radio personal: caihay at night
exotic dancer: candi (which was once almost my name.*)
a dj: DJ CAI
a boy: cade
a singer: cailey. like beyonce, no need for a last name.


and so i ask, what would your name be if you were the above?
or
what does your name mean?


*well, at birthday my father didn't like the name cailey, so when my mother asked what he would rather he suggested candi. my mother quickly vetoed that.

1 comments:

Diana said...

i feel really good about baby c. and so so scared of candi.

also you're a hot boy. what?