Friday, September 3, 2010

pause step now do that re[flect]

Today as I was driving home I was thinking about some of my friends, and how great they are. Then I got thinking about how amazing my life is, so I'd like to take a moment to pause, step, and do that reflect.
I have the greatest friends anyone could ask for, and am constantly making more.

Megan Abel; thank you for always making me laugh and for being there.

Jesse Black; thanks for being there, always, through everything. I wouldn't be who i am without you.

Jo Donaldson; thank you for bring me joy.

Evan Kirby; thanks for all the laughs and sno cones.

Clari Gann; I'm so glad we're friends for the second time in our lives. thank you.

Alyssa Allred; I'm so grateful to have been able to get to know you this past year.

Jenna Vizina; I cannot tell you how amazing you are and how grateful I am for you. You help me not feel so sad about not having jaden around. You truly are another sister of mine and I am so grateful for that and everything you have done for me. I love you.

Courtney Jaeger; oh court. thanks for the laughs. i'm so glad we're friends.

Emily Romney; i don't know why we took a 'break' but i've missed you and I love getting back to what we used to be.

Mckinsey Veenker; You are easily becoming one of my best friends. you're so fantastic!

Mickell Jespersen; I miss you so much, I often want to text you then feel really sad when I can't.

Nicolle Vaucher; girl, we've been friends since birth. I don't know what I've done to deserve an amazing friend like you throughout my life, but thank you.

With all these amazing people, I am also making new friends, which I love (you know how meeting new people is a hobby of mine) So, here's to my new found friends.

Along with all these great people, I have the support of an amazing family.

Mom & Dad; Thanks for always being there and for listening to my boy stories.

Jared; Thanks for the immeasurable laughs.

Keri; I can't imagine my life without you.

Jeremy; thanks for everything you've done.

Heather; thanks for the dance talks, I also can't imagine my life without you.

Courtney; thank you for all the hairdos and girl talk, i really love it.

Aaron; thank you for always being there for me and asking how I am, i really appreciate it.

Jordan; thank you for everything.

Cayleen; I'm so glad you are apart of this family, thank you for the hugs.

Cali; I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me throughout my life.

Nate; thanks for being you.

Jaden; thank you for the advice and everything else, you've molded me into who I am today.

Gabe; I'm so glad I get to be your aunt! thanks for being you!

Max; thank you for all the joy you bring.

Sam; thank you for always telling me when i'm mean and for the laughs.

Brigham; i love playing blocks with you, thanks for always asking.

Mckell; thank you for playing dress up with me and letting me put makeup on you, i love it!

Van; thank you for taking all my teasing and wedgie threats.

Dillon; thanks for all the hugs and kisses.

Cal; i appreciate you only throwing up on me once in your life, and for all the smiles.

Molly; even though i've only known you a couple weeks, i love you.

baby rutter; I'm so excited to meet you!!!

& many aunts, uncles, and cousins. thanks for the joy you guys bring.

and with the support and love of that great family, I am the person who I am today and I am so grateful for that, and for the examples they set for me.

I am loving life, I have the greatest family and friends, am doing well in classes, mostly enjoying school and am having so much fun.

So to all those mentioned, and those not, thank you for everything. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

aww cailey. i love you like my own sister. i am so glad we are supa close! you know if you ever EVER need anything (doesn't matter what time of day or night, obviously) i am here. thanks for all YOU do! i love you.

Cali Haynie Rutter said...

We love you too! All Three of us!