Sunday, September 26, 2010

a positive attitude.

I heard this story in sacrament and it was just too cute to not share.
(story from what i remember it.)

There was a lady who woke up one morning, and noticed just three hairs on her head. "I'm gonna braid my hair today!" she said. And she had an amazing day.

The next morning, she woke up and noticed just two hairs on her head. "I'm gonna part my hair down the middle today!" she said, and she had a lovely day.

The next morning she woke up to just one hair on her head. "I'm gonna put my hair in a ponytail today!" she said, and she had a fantastic day.

The next morning she woke up to not one hair on her head, then exclaimed, "I don't have to do my hair today!!!"

I wish we could all have this positive of an attitude.
So, the next time your hair isn't quite right, remember this story and smile brighter.

1 comments:

Mano said...

Hi,

You've an extremely nice blog. To grow to be a productive man or woman the simple issue would be to have positive thinking. Take pleasure in Sky Rocketing Accomplishment with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Produce Positive Thinking So It is possible to Eliminate Stress From the Life, Raise Your Self-Confidence and Plan Yourself For Lifetime Success!