Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a hero.

This girl, each and every day she finds the good in someone and describes why they are her hero, well today, I wanted to let her know how much of a hero she is to me.
She has been through a lot in her short lifetime, but has not only gotten through it but has gained strength from it.
She doesn't let people affect her. Or, how people think of her affect her.
She is more of an adult than most adults on their own.
She is hysterical, you can't be with her without crying with laughter.
She is nice to everyone, always smiling and saying a kind hello.
She is drop dead gorgeous, with a tan from Tahiti and a smile as bright as the california sun.
She is always generous.
She is always there for you, whenever you need her, talking to you and making you feel better.
She is a day brightner, sending you I love you texts and odd tidbits that make you laugh aloud.
She has one of the most firm testimony's i've ever heard. She is always searching for a missionary experience and is counting down until she can go on a real mission. She lives the Lord's gospel everyday and is an example to all.
She is amazing with special needs. Those people love her, you can tell. She does so well, chatting with them and such.
She is an amazing writer. i mean, have you read her blog?

I can't tell you how grateful I am to have this girl in my life. I've never met anyone who's come across her and has not loved her immediately. She is sure to always keep you laughing. Whenever you need her, she's there. I really can't say how much I love her and am grateful for her example in my life. We've known each other for less than a year, yet she has impacted my life greatly. I can't imagine this year without her. She's one of those people who you instantly become best friends upon meeting. I love her to death and wish that everyone was a little bit more like her.

Megan Abel, you are my hero.


1 comments:

Saryn said...

i second this. :) love you both!