Sunday, October 10, 2010

sometimes conversations in my kitchen go a little something like this...

mom: he didn't even try to hold your hand?
me: nope.
mom: i bet he wanted to.
me: stop, you're making me nauseous.
dad: shoot if it had been me, you'd have to hold hands on the first date.
mom: he held my hand on the first date, and made me sit by him. *
dad: i figure if i take you on a date you're mine for the night. I'm gonna hold your hand.
me: i'm gonna blog about this.

*probably this is the reason my parents were engaged after a week of dating.

we're quite comical.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

i like this.
i miss your mom and dad.

Saryn said...

oh my gosh my dad said that too! he said that was the way of letting people or the girl know that she is yours for the night! hahaha so funny how the world has changed these days . . and funny how it hasn't.

Saryn said...

oh my gosh my dad said that too! he said that was the way of letting people or the girl know that she is yours for the night! hahaha so funny how the world has changed these days . . and funny how it hasn't.