Monday, November 22, 2010

I really love this about mexico. [part one]

I really love mexican tacos with spicy sauce.
I really love strawberry fanta.
I really love super ley, where I've never felt more blonde.
I really love all the brown people.
I really love when I come home and my bed is made and there are towels in the form of an animal on my bed.
I really love using as many spanish words as I can.
I really love building sand castles.
I really love wearing my swimsuit all day.
I really love never wearing makeup.
I really love the high ponytail that is often atop my head.
I really love the rollercoaster like roads.
I really love all the nice people who help my carry up groceries when my arms are tired.
I really love the breeze and smell of the ocean.
I really love swimming pools.
I really love sleeping in cars.
I really love manzana.
I really love not having my phone.
I really love bolillos and sweet breads.
I really love cajeta.
I really love accidently scaring an adorably chunky child when telling her bless you when she sneezed. I shoulda said salud.
I really love mexico.

0 comments: