Tuesday, November 9, 2010

my go to.

Recently, i was almost out of perfume.
Not wanting to smell like a man or a wet puppy, i went to the store.
And, I got LUCKY YOU. it's my go-to scent. If I happen to find another scent I like, I'll get it and wear it but when I don't have time to search, it's always LUCKY YOU.
so, if you're near me, feel free to go ahead and sniff. i smell lucky. leprechans probably wear this, well girl leprechans. boy leprechans wearing it would just be awkward.



what's your go-to scent?

11 comments:

Nicole said...

first kiss by elle.
delicious

Hippie Grandma said...

i really enjoy classic romance by degree.
it's just a spray,
but i delight in its scent. :)
i also enjoy american eagle 77.
that is beautiful smelling. :)

olivia said...

pink ice by rue 21

10$ for a bottle. and it smells lovely.
I love that little bottle.

Kelsey said...

i also use pink ice by rue 21.
its heaven sent.

Mallory said...

princess, vera wang.

lisa said...

bayla, aeropostale.

kirsten. said...

daisy, marc jacobs

kirsten. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rue. said...

pure seduction, victoria's secret. i swoon for it. i literally swoon.

Anonymous Viking said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous Viking said...

I also love Lucky, I have worn it since 7th grade. Its heavenly.