Tuesday, November 9, 2010

never grow up.

Tswift has done it again.
This song is constantly on my mind.
It's almost like the theme song to neverland.
In it, it suggest some stuff. So, i figure I'll take tay's advice.

Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room
Memorize what it sounded like when your dad get's home
Remember the footsteps, remember the words said
And all you're little brothers favorite songs

My childhood room was full of sunflowers, Debbie Mum. My mom designed it and I have to say, I really hated it. It was the guest room and always had to look nice. I had doilies and a jar of buttons on my nightstand. Sunflowers, reds, greens, and browns.

When my dad comes home, it sounds like an earthquake. Our garage is loud enough to hear in canada. When you are laying on the floor in the upstairs family room and the garage is opened or closed, it vibrates your whole body. He's quiet, but occasionally he'll yell, honey I'm home. Or I'll say, dad? and he'll respond with yes?

well, I'm the youngest but i remember my older brother's favorite songs. For a long time, my brothers listened to dashboard. I sang it when I was younger, you hair is everywhere. probably a reason for my love of dashboard. They used to sing songs from 'Rad'. Jaden sang tswift a lot and michael jackson, along with bob marley. he loved the celebration song.


1 comments:

{m.e.g}.a.n ♥ said...

I love this song. I find it VERY relate-able.