Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Oh, this isn't normal?

recently it's come to my attention that i eat weird things. who knew? i thought everyone ate them.

1) i dip my chicken nuggets and or my crispy chicken sandwich is my frosty. (at least i don't dip my hamburger in it like my sister.)

2) i put peanut butter and jelly on my grilled cheese sandwiches.

3) i eat cheese sandwiches: miracle whip, cheese, and bread.

4) beef jerky and peanut m&ms. (ok, i new this wasn't normal. but it's so delicious. we once accidentally discovered it at youth conference.)

5) frosting and saltines or graham crackers.

6) tunafish and pickle sandwiches.

Although that's all i can think of at the moment, I'm sure there are more.

what weird food do you eat?


p.s. up until recently, i thought everyone dipped their chicken sandwich in their frosty and that everyone ate tunafish and pickles.

15 comments:

Batash said...

I'm forced to eat weird food so it doesn't count haha. But I do dip my fries in my frostie.

Nicole said...

hey, i'm with you on 3, 5 and 6. sometimes i make just frosting to eat because i'm craving it so bad.

rue. said...

1. grilled cheese with cream cheese spread on top.
2. cold chicken enchiladas.
3. yogurt with captain crunch.

emilee said...

I also eat 5 and 6. I have never thought it strange.
People eat tunafish without pickles?

melia said...

wheat thins and cream cheese is quite delicious. i also put bbq sauce on just about anything imaginable.

Diana said...

never tried frosting on saltines, but graham crackers yes.
also. i have a strict belief that ranch dressing could make cardboard taste good. therefore, i dip everything in ranch.

cate said...

i too eat numbers 1,6, & 5.

& um.
i eat cheez-its with chocolate chips.
and i eat cool ranch Doritos with twizzler bites.

as well as i dump the box of cheez-its into a bowl of milk and eat it as cereal.

also pizza with strawberry cream cheese.

ya kinda strange i know.
but it is so wonderful.

lisa said...

pickle and peanut butter sandwiches.
and bbq sauce on brown rice.

kirsten. said...

milk on my ice cream - not weird, but it doesn't make sense.

nutella on my salt and vinegar chips - sweet & salty.

peanut butter on almost everything - they ought to start setting it by the ketchup and mustard.

kirsten. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I also eat 1 and 5....SO DELICIOUS!!! :) Btw, love your blog :)

{m.e.g}.a.n ♥ said...

Hi, I stalk your blog haha. I found you through someone else's blog. Until now I have secretly read your writings, but tonight I have to comment. I do not think that tunafish and pickle sandwiches are abnormal. I think they are delicious. I also love frosting on graham crackers and I dip things in my frosty all the time. I pretty much always mix really weird and random things together. :)

Jenna said...

tunafish and pickle sandwiches are normal, love.

spaghetti meat sauce with rice and corn yum! :) (linds told me this wasn't normal)

caihay said...

dear megan. blog stalkers are my favorite. please, don't hide. let's be friends.

{m.e.g}.a.n ♥ said...

Ok good :). yes, lets be friends :).