Tuesday, December 14, 2010

decribe your style.

You know those question and answer things on fbook and blogs? They always ask you to describe your style. I wasn't sure I even had a 'style' until recently while shopping, I realized.

My style is jeans.
It's tshirts and showing school pride.
It's flip flops and sneaks.
It's wash & wear.
It's capri's in winter.
It's sweatpants and cutoffs.
It's ponytails.
It's sweatshirts and zip up hoodies.
It's comfortable and simple.
It's laidback.
It's me.

I wear only mascara and cover up.
I have a million tshirts.
Jeans are a staple.
I can't go without changing into sweatpants.
I have sneaks and flip flops in every color.


It's not floral.
It's not girly.
It's not leather jackets and jeggings.
It's not high heels and tight skirts.
It's not flowered necklaces and big bows.
It's not leggings and a flowy shirt.
It's not knee high boots and diamond encrusted jeans.
(note, I'm not dissing on any of these. I love them to be quite frank. Just not on me.)


I've never been one to cake on the makeup or to wear the latest trends.
Don't get me wrong, I love fashion. I'd just rather look. That's always how it's been.
I prefer simple, natural, and comfortable.


The beauty of life, is that you don't have to be modernly beautiful to live it. ~C.S. Lewis












4 comments:

kirsten. said...

if i could, i'd wear sweatshirts everyday. and stripes. i love stripes for some reason.

nicole ...given said...

mmm k i wear jeans like everyday!

{m.e.g}.a.n ♥ said...

I'm kinda that way too. I love style, but mostly just looking at it. I never really wear any of it.

lisa said...

this is me too. i love hoodies and jackets. jeans every day.