Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010.

everyone else is doing it, i might as well.

January.
I rang in the new years.
an awkward experience involving phone numbers ensued.
I became friends with megan.
my love for BYU men's volleyball began.
Nikola.
all i wanted was to be 'cool'

February.
My nephew, Max was babtized.
Valentines day was spent in megan's car eating cookie dough.
I anxiously awaited my sweet 16.
Tibbs came to us.
I found love for texas roadhouse.
i laughed so hard I peed my pants.

March.
I turned sweet 16 and gained my license.
My party was a success.
I got a pleasant surprise.
This blog was birthed.
i got my first drama beats shirt.
sweater swing was my first date and it was fantastic.
April.
I asked to morp with a gorilla suit.
Spring break was great.
April showers also bring puddle jumping.
i ordered a pork salad and they forgot the lettuce.

May.
I was a reptile.
I found the Kirbys.
wedgies happened.
I can't be tamed.
jaden wouldn't stop dancing to help me.
MORP.
sunday fires.
Parking tickets were finally paid.
sophomore year came to an end.
cal was born.
June.
We began our mexico trip at 3:45 on june 1st.
It was by far the best mexico trip ever.
I gained lots of new friends.
i was told 'it will go by faster than you can say jaden you are not the smooth criminal and you didn't rule the school."
Jaden left for his mission.
I cried a lot.
My ray ban addiction began.
girls camp was bomb.
strawberry days.
youth conference was lame.
i enjoyed summer.
July.
my dreams were killed.
4th was awesome.
steph and I became friends.
chalking happened.
i was hot dogged.
I still enjoyed summer.
August.
family reunions were awkward.
dope sneaks.
tibbs was vandalized.
we became a square.
FOOTBALL SEASON.
i smelled like a man eryday.
i sent my brother rocks for his birthday.
thursday night dancing.
junior year began.
i missed summer.
Molly was born.
mickell left for Jru.
September.
Tibbs was sold.
Mr. P pridemobile came to us.
i loved me some PG football.
my gramps got married.
i had an awful sickness.
football coaches are bomb.
i was asked to homecoming.
October.
homecoming.
i loved zumba.
i dress up like justin bieber.
sisterwives were stalked.
fall break was lovely.
Oh darling.
i wanted to be a disney princess.
T swift's new cd came out.
Hudson was born.
November.
Football was over.
i was hired at copy tec.
I wanted to watch RAD.
I refused to go outside in the cold.
Harry Potter 7.
I was off to mexico.
sandcastles were a big deal.
i really missed mickell.
December.
brown hair came upon me.
Zanessa broke up.
I loved country boys.
i wanted a JB doll for christmas.
i loved shopping.
christmas and chatting with jaden.
i failed.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

i like this.
i like how i am in a lot of the months.
miss them good ol' days.
can we go back to them and play lots?
can't wait to move in together. ;)

Lexiiiii. said...

when i heard your birthday was in march. i soon fbook stalked you to find out what date, maybe we would have had the same birthday.
if i was born 17 days earlier,
or if you were born 17 days later..

Jenna said...

FYI. I gave you a blog award. Check it out here: www.jennavizina.blogspot.com
Thanks for having a blog with substance!