Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Let me just tell you,

how much I LOVE the aristocats.

I'd forgotten how dang funny that movie is until we watched it again the other day.

"I'm the leader. I'll decide what it is. It's a little ol' cricket bug."

"I'm the leader. I'll decide when to go. We can go."

"You're not a lady. You're nothing but a sister."

"Ladies don't start fights. But they sure can finish them!"

"Why, you're never gonna believe this but it sounds like a one wheeled haystack!"

"'Cause I outrank you, that's why."

"You can be replaced ya know."

"Why they're black.... ah, now how would i know that?"

"more like marinated."

"do we have to waddle like them the whole way?"

"last one upstairs is a nincompoop."

"wait a minute. I'm the leader. I'll say when it's the end."

Clearly, my favorite character is Napoleon, the dog. The leader dog. Not to be confused with Lafayette, who is not the leader and does not get to decide things.
Yesterday, Saryn and I text quoted this movie like the entire day. it's fine.

and, i've decided i'm going to begin saying, I'm the leader. I'll decide. before everything.

2 comments:

jessie said...

bottoms up! deeper!
i think george, the old guy at the beginning, is my favorite. or toulouse.

Shelbie Jude said...

let me just tell you.

i was entirely enthralled when i read this post.


this movie is my number 1.

i watched it twice in one day on tuesday.


Long Live Napoleon!!