Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tuesday.

Is my birthday. March 1st. Gifts are excepted at any point.


How am I feeling about this day?
I'm feeling that I wish my dad didn't have to go out of town.
I'm feeling that I hope Justin Bieber has a good birthday too.
I'm feeling that I wish Jaden was here to celebrate.
I'm feeling that after this there is only 1 more birthday before jaden gets home.
I'm feeling that last sentence made me even more depressed.
I'm feeling that I've been 17 for a year already, when I'm just turning 17.
I'm feeling that I wish I was older.

4 comments:

Lexi. said...

thats so funny. my birthday is near too and my father is going out of town.... weird!

Kimberlee said...

Happy Birthday dear.

Freckle Face Lauren said...

I adore your blog. And congrats for turning 17. You're so young. Live it up!

olivia said...

last sentence ; I relate.

happy birthday tomorrow, may it be extravagantly lovely and dashing.