Wednesday, February 23, 2011

wanna know exactly what i'm thinking right now? read below.

I may have a twitter obsession.

is there a tweeting anonymous?

man, I am so excited for season 4 of fantasy factory.

hey, my birthday is coming up.
keep on the look out of a birthday list.

I miss my best friend Mickell.

I miss my brother so much. The 2 years does NOT fly by, stop lying to me.

Things I'm craving lately?
gummy worms and taco amigo nacho supreme.

speaking of gummy worms. I'd been craving them all day so before work, I went in search of them. Conveniently EVERYONE was out of gummy worms. Seriously?! I had to go to 3 different places just to get some stinkin sour gummy worms.

Honey you can't blame her for what her momma gave her.
honkytonkbadonkadonk.

sometimes i enjoy english. firm.

BYU MEN'S VOLLEYBALL TOMORROW AND FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(all those exclamation points were very necessary to show how truly excited I am.)

sometimes i go to the library and get 10 books at a time. Don't judge.

2 comments:

melia said...

good ol' trace adkins. what a good song. and i agree, two years doesnt go by fast and its only been over a month for me. it feels like i havent seen my brother in a decade. pitty party!

Jameson said...

you have a twitter? how come i didn't know this?