Sunday, April 24, 2011

a sunday story.

once, my friend and i were hanging out upstairs when Jaden walks up.
he stands at the top of the stairs with a huge gash in his forehead.
then, he proceeds to ask me to super glue it for him!
no. i will not super glue that huge gash in your head. you need stitches.
i frantically called my mom at work. when she didnt' answer i left a voicemail proclaiming that jaden needed stitches.
my mom rushes home and takes him to the doctor.
later that night, he smirks and says the doctor super glued it and that we should have just done it at home.
he still has a scar on his forehead where it was super glued.

2 comments:

Freckle Face Lauren said...

Hahaha. I am pleased with this story.

jalissa said...

jaden seems like quite the dork, but i like the way he thinks!
my mom uses glue all the time.