Monday, June 27, 2011

10 little-known facts about justin bieber.

justin was on the late show with david letterman and did

"10 little known facts about justin bieber"
all were hilarious and i loved that he showed his humor.

watch here.

10) "my new fragrance someday also makes a delicious low calorie salad dressing."
9) "i served 8 months in prison for siphoning gas."
8) "the first thing i bought when i hit it big was a four-slice toaster."
7) "as hard as i've tried, i don't know how to not be adorable." (adorable smile and head tilt.)swoon.
6) "justin bieber's my secret identity, i'm really green lantern."
5) "i'm not really a big fan of kevin james." (shows kevin in the studio, distraught face.)
4) "i begged my publicist to get me out of this."
3) "last week i accidently waited in line for 2 hours for my own autograph."
2) "my mom had to remind me he's not larry king"
1) "it's a hairpiece."

so great.
i love him. i love him so much.


0 comments: