Wednesday, September 21, 2011

so listen,

i apologize for my lack of blogging. one day i will catch up.

highlights?
best friends.
cutting hair.
first time cutting my finger. (no sarcasm. it's a big deal.)
free hug day.
that one boy that makes me swoon.
caper team.
my PMTS girls.
one week until tswift.
a visit from winn claybaugh.
instagram. (seriously. obsessed.)
young womens and the younger girls.
chickening out to chop my hair and actually being glad.
tips.
alyssa's long weekend home.
working with design team at the carnival.


my life is out of control, but i am having a ridiculous amount of fun. for reals. those things are basically just from the past 2 days.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

MY LONG WEEK END HOME!!! yay!!! we have to play my love!!

court said...

oh instagram. aren't we all obsessed?? it's only the best(:
and and hey i'm going to tswift too! maybe me and lex will see ya there?? yep. probably not.