Tuesday, July 10, 2012

If blogging was my job, I'd be fired.

Good thing it's not my job.

I wish I could tell you that life is just too crazy to blog, but that would be lying. and I cannot lie without giggling. In all reality, I'm a hobo. I work the weekends and sleep way too much over the week. Except for starting next week, when my bum knee has to go to physical therapy 3 times a week because it hates me and I',m practicallly 90.

Good news. The brother is home. As of like a month. He's great to have home, but sassy. We love him though and feel really good about my dad asking him to put away large things like the four wheelers, instead of enlisting me to help.

the best friends and I are going to st george this weekend for our reunion. Remember last year?
yeah. I'm super stoked. It's where the sisterwives began. We'll eat a lot of food and watch win a date with tad hamilton and soak up a lot of st george rays.

My dear cousin kendra left on her mission. Man do i miss her like crazy. Her letters are always really great to get. But you must read them in a time and place where if you end up in a fit of laughter on the floor, you won't be judged. Because 9 times out of 10, it will happen.

Alyssa is moving to china for four months. Ask me i'm excited about it? no. no i am not. Do you know how many times a day i talk to alyssa? text message her? Well i'm not sure of the exact number either but i can tell you that it is a whole lot. and it's a good thing both lyssa and i have unlimited text messages or else we would both be in incredible trouble.

I just hope she doesn't come back engaged to an asian. Not because I don't like asians, I practically am one with how squinty my eyes are. (that's why there is no chance of me going to visit alyssa. They probably wouldn't let me back in the u.s.) But because he'll probably move my best friend back to china for the rest of our lives. and that would just not work out for me.

While she's gone. I'm starting a support group. Mainly it consists of people acting like alyssa and texting me funny things and pictures of kittens all day. If you would like, feel free to sign up. You will go in my phone as alyssa, and we will have epic conversations that always end up in "i hate you." "I hate you." "wanna watch a movie?" "be over in five"

life is good. really good. school will start up again soon and i'm getting used to the singles ward and the activites they offer. I have some nice tan lines, and taylor swift promises a new album.

until next time. which will hopefully be soon.

1 comments:

mardiiiii said...

oh how i have missed your blogging.
i would text you, but i would just send pictures of Lucious Malfoy...and you don't like that.
HAHA.